Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Poof and I'm here!




If you're a product-crazed woman that heads fore Beauty isle at first chance than you've come to right spot....may I mention that I live in Saudi Arabia and over here we have a different selection of products in store.


Here I will personally test out the products that are sold in Saudi, no I will not test out products that we can't even get over here, what's the point? lol


I will put to the test all those local brands of hair oils that many women over here rave about, all the ranges of shampoos, skin care, hamam zait...


I WILL ONLY GIVE HONEST OPIONIONS I'm not working for Pantene (I wish I was haha) but I'm on the search...for the best....it must be out there.

4 comments:

Lavender © said...

Great Blog idea!!! I will be following as you go through your different 'tests'... best of luck!

Curious Khaleejiyah said...

Thank you! :')

Chick Flick Journal said...

You've got a pretty cool/intersting blog here. Amazing tips. Things that I actually need :D

Dany said...

Great blog , Following :D

Post a Comment