Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Path to Clear Skin...Tester 1





I've went down to my nearby GNC, if you live here that you would know there are conveniently everywhere! I got myself this Pantothenic pills as I need to clear up my skin asap. I've read all types of reports on it's effectiveness but I'm eager to put this to the test.

I've started taking these pills on March 19 and the claim is that you will see a big result within a month..I took one pill every for a week followed by two the following week till now. I shall update accordingly :)

I may add that I'm also using Eskinol as a toner (sold at any local store here) 2x daily and I'm not drinking milk or laban...as I've heard that hormones in milk may cause spots. So let's be on the safe side....hope this works!

5 comments:

m-a-n-x said...

very original blog, I like!

Anonymous said...

did it work?

Curious Khaleejiyah said...

yep, check out my post called "Verdict on tester 1"

Lalloosha said...

i tried the pills ...they didnt work for me....but havnt tried tht toner....gona read verdict on tester 1....loving this blog:D

Curious Khaleejiyah said...

thank you for your support!

Post a Comment