Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hair perfume in a bottle...


Now, I'm not blogging about this wonderful perfume that's for hair I'm going to blog about this much acclaimed Shampoo...known for it's mesmerizing adverts of women washing their hair in the shower and are overwhelmed by the wonderful fragrances.


I'm talking about Herbal Essence.


It smells great ....while you're in the shower lathering.
It simply doesn't last sadly.

And for what it's worth, it is the worst shampoo/ conditioner on the Saudi market at getting my unruly dry hair smooth.
Now if you're shaking your oily/normal haired head saying no then you have no room to speak LOL because dry hair is my target....not many of us were blessed with shiny asian-like hair from birth.

So NO.

NO to Herbal Essence...it can collect dust on my shelf I'm not using it on my hair.

Comments?

4 comments:

Lalloosha said...

lol yea herbal essence dries ur hair up....i used to use it long ago but ever since i tried alberto shampoo and conditioner....never turned back....i have curly hair....but their products range for all hair types....giv it a try:D

Rumaitha said...

I only used it once and regretted my life on why I used it. My hair was seriously in drought crying for some conditioning. I still don't understand why it's still in the market.

Curious Khaleejiyah said...

Lallosha and Rummy, I'm glad you both agree!!!

we must spread the word..

Unknown said...

Dear Blogger,

i am contacting you on behalf of Euro RSCG PR Agency based out of dubai. we deal with a number of high end beauty and fashion brands and we are trying to expand our product exposure towards the KSA market through blogs. your beauty blog seems to be a great prospect for both of us to work together.
so would it be possible for you to send any of your contact details so that our brand executives may directly get in touch with you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me any tome.
my email address is
joel.cutinho@eurorscgme.com

awaiting your response
Joel Cutinho
Monitoring Assistant
Dubai Media City, CNN Bldg. 3rd Fl. Office 302
Dubai, UAE
Tel : +97 14 36 64 100
Fax : +97 14 39 18 001
Email : Joel.Cutinho@eurorscgme.com
P.O Box 21448, Dubai Media City

Post a Comment