Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sunshine Award


Yay I got the Sunshine award by one of my followers and she tagged me to answer the following questions and now you got one too :)


Rules

1.) Include the award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2.) Answer 10 questions about yourself. These are below.
3.) Nominate 10 -12 other fabulous bloggers.
4.) Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5.) Share the love and link the person who nominated you


Questions



 1.What would you most like to change about yourself?

 I would love to change the fact that I don't stand up for myself when others put me down I just stay upset and I end up being the one who hurts the most :( 

 2. What is your theme song?
 Right now it's live while we're young - One direction because I'm really feeling that we should be living our life to it's fullest potential. 

 3.One part of your life memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain? 
 I have a few bad memories from childhood..that I choose to not talk about it :S 

 4. What generation do you wish you had been apart of? 
 The refined and classy 50s! 

 5. What was your favorite childhood toy? 
 A doll I carried everywhere I called her Muna.

 6.What's your favorite housecleaning chore? 
 Really? lol....I like getting the clothes out of the dryer they feel so warm and smell so goood haha. 

 7. Do you Tweet? 
 Yes..message me if you want my twitter :) 

 8. Any goals? 
 I want to do something that could change people's lives for the better like join the UN or Red Crescent. 

9. Do you really drink coffee all the time? 
 I am more like Rummy ie more of a tea person than coffee. I hate coffee! 

10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
 Hahah once I was in a pickup...for a very short time lol.


 Nominating::::: 

 Om lujain 

 Sphind skin 

 Sososuhaimi 

 Obscurebeauty 

 AYSHA ALKUSAYER

6 comments:

Noor said...

I just found your blog its super cute. I am also a blogger in Saudi :)

Curious Khaleejiyah said...

I cant believe you're on my blog Noor, I love your YaSalam blog I follow it on my personal blog (not this one lol) and it's nice to see you on mine :)

Thanks a lot for stopping by!

Arwa said...

Oh very lovely answers, enjoying your blog

New follower xoxo
Arwasblogpage.blogspot.com

Curious Khaleejiyah said...

Thanks a lot Arwa :) :) Im interested in checking out yours now!

Vanessa said...

Congrats.^^
Maybe follow each other???
My Blog

Anonymous said...

With havin so much written content do you ever run into
any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?

My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd certainly appreciate it.


Here is my web-site: low carb diets that work

Post a Comment