Sunday, February 26, 2012

Saudi Beauty Tester is Baaaack!

Fellow beauty addicts!

No I haven't left the Kingdom (cries inside lol) was just simply preoccupied but I promise to continue updating you with my latest beauty buys that I found were great.
Okay...let me not ramble luckily I found these products in Saudi (yes I'm sure you know MAC is everywhere).

Here they are:

E/S (eyeshadow)

  1. Patina (very versatile can be used on it's own or in combination with others).







All that glitters



















Mistletoe NailpolishJustify Full






















Angel Lipstick

Now I know there many favourites in the world of MAC but these were the sold out items in the branch I went to in the arabian side of the world :)

As a side note, what do you ladies think about the new policy of Saudi women make-up sales ladies? I personally am relived at the thought. No more flirtations from sleazy make-up sales men and them analysing my skin :S :S

Ta-ta for now ladies!

1 comments:

Rumaitha said...

That Miseltoe Nail Polish is to die for <3

Post a Comment